The third annual Europe Digital Marketing Conference is attracting an array of senior executives from the travel and hospitality industry.
World Travel Market 2014, the leading global event for the travel industry, is hosting the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International’s (HSMAI) Europe Digital Marketing Conference as part of its compressive program on Thursday, November 6.The full-day private paid-for conference will take place in South Gallery Rooms 23-26.
Content for the day will cover web analytics, improving direct conversions and metasearch. Speakers will be announced in September.
HSMAI Europe, President Ingunn Hofseth said: “We are very excited to partner with World Travel Market, one of the most important exhibitions for many of our members in the hotel and travel industry.”
The HSMAI conference is part of WTM’s comprehensive line up for its final day which also includes:
• WTM Speed Networking, WTM Global Theatre
• WTM Bloggers Speed Networking, A Taste of ILTM At WTM Lounge
• The Family Holiday Association’s Holidays Matter Annual Conference, Platinum Suite 5, 6 &7
• Future You Conference (for travel & tourism students), Platinum Suite 3 & 4
• Travel Perspective Social Media sessions (Germany Stand)
• Digital Tourism Think Tank Mobile sessions x 2 (Travel Tech Theatre at WTM)
• Responsible Tourism session (Platinum Suite 1)
Furthermore, the total purchasing value of buyers that attended World Travel Market 2013 on the final day topped £1.75 billion.
World Travel Market, Senior Director, Simon Press said: “I am delighted WTM is hosting the HSMAI Europe’s Digital Marketing Conference. The event tops off a jam-packed final day for WTM, which includes an array of new initiatives including WTM Bloggers Speed Networking and the Family Holiday Association’s Holidays Matter Conference alongside established events such as the WTM Speed Networking for buyers, Travel Perspective’s social media sessions and Future You for the industry’s students.